Honors grade for first attempt only, maximum grade on re-dos: P+Grading and teacher feedback is a tool that facilitates and measures student achievement. In Design Tech, grades are part of the process that students use to master course objectives. Teacher and student feedback are most valuable when used to improve student performance and mastery.
- Graded work may be re-done and submitted for grading within one week.
- READ teacher feedback BEFORE re-doing work. Ask questions.
- Re-do work on a new* copy of the assignment to hand in with the original.
- Summative re-dos must be done in Design Tech room under teacher supervision.
- Ask your teacher for a hall-pass to re-do assignments during recess and at other times when help is available.
- Assignments more than 2 days overdue may not be accepted for grading (extensions for days absent will be applied).
- Honors grade for first attempt only, maximum grade on re-dos: P+
*Required for summative assignments and some design cycle tasks.