Design Tech and the MYP
MYP Design Tech is one of Eight Core Courses in the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (Grades 6 - 10). The middle years program prepares students for success in school and to be active, life-long learners.
- Language and Literature (ELA)
- Physical and Health Education (Phys Ed and Health)
- Arts (performing and visual)
- Language acquisition (foreign language)
- Individuals and Society (Social Studies, history and human culture)
- Design (Design Tech, Family and Consumer Sciences)